My own blather – talking about this blog, experimental music and tapes in general – was mercifully short, to allow more time for some of the in sounds from way out that I’ve been hearing and writing about over the past few months.
The show is archived on Mixcloud here.
- Michael Speers – Damped (Wasted Capital Since 2013)
- Graham Dunning – My Home for the Last Two Weeks (self-released)
- Jake Meginsky – Kasper Struabe Stencil Cycles (Mantile)
- Jason Khan & Tim Olive – Fukuoka (Notice Recordings)
- Ben Gwilliam – Breakdownspedup (Mantile)
- Kay Hill & Kevin Sanders – Intellect (Hairdryer Excommunication)
- Birchall/Cheetham/Webster/Willberg – On Getting Famous And Being Asked: Can You Recite? Can You Be There At Nine? (Tombed Visions)
- Beauty School – Residual Ugly: B1 (Humbler)
- Lust Rollers – The Unseemliness of the Impoverished (Structured Disasters)
- Delphine Dora & Sophie Cooper – The Former Residents (Was ist Das?)
- Wound – Patterns of Exposure (Invisible City Records)
- DJ Dino – Yawuzwa Umsindo (TOWNSHIPTECH)
- Ryoko Akama & Bruno Deplant – Immobility (does not exist) (Notice Recordings)
- Concrete / Field – Spirits of the Air (Invisible City Records)
- Lea Cummings – Invent the Reality (KIKS/GFR)
- C Joynes & Dead Rat Orchestra – …Mali Sayjo (self-released)
- Sindre Bjerga – Space Moon (KIKS/GFR)
- Yol – Empty Flattened Tents (KIKS/GFR)
- Coppice – Bypass Ideal (Hideous Replica)
- Anla Courtis – Microtonal Drifts 1 (Invisible City Records)
There’s more weekly tape goodness at http://spoolsoutradio.wordpress.com/.